However she gave me it anyway and suggested I have a go with it whilst in hospital so I did and I have found it really useful! It saves me a few minutes every morning and evening as I don't spend time opening containers and popping tablets out of foils (which I find SO annoying as they don't pop open properly half of the time!). However the biggest positive of preparing my tablets in advance is I know what tablets I am running low on, I no longer go to have my tablets and realise I have two tablets left! Oops!
I now prepare them and can jot down what I am running low on and send off my repeat prescription request in time before I run out. I have figured out as well I can prepare two weeks worth of tablets as there are four parts for each day so I can have 2x mornings and 2x nights.
So in conclusion I would highly recommend one if you can find one like mine. It's going to be so handy when I go on holiday as well

6 comments:
Hehe ive had that one for years, they are fairly epic UNTIL you hit the point that means 1 day wont fit in the box :-P
On saying that, I fit 1 day per square, so can make up 2 weeks at a time (Or more if going into hosp) so that's a bonus! Ive hit the limit that will fit though, cant fit anything else in it, I need bigger...
lol Pete mine only just fit in! Its those calchichews, the fat things take up loads of room! Friday is the worst as I seem to take the most tablets that day...!
Least there are 4 boxes so you can take up two boxes for morning and two for night if you need to!
I think I need one of these. I was sure it was Wednesday today and I took wednesdays tablets this morning.
Jax x
These are great, I've had mine for a few years now. They are great for when you go away for the weekend,I just sling Saturday, Sunday, Monday and a pot of creon in my bag and I'm all set.
i got given one by my pharmacist too a few weeks ago and wrote about it in my blog, makes life so much easier saves so much time on a day to day basis xx :) xxx
Yeah I use these and it makes taking tabs so much easier. I do also like the fact it reminds me to order things!! I have ones that have 4 wee compartments for each day (morning, noon, tea time and night) so just spread all the tabs out, as only take things twice a day. Great invention! xx
Post a Comment