
I went for a nice curry last night with my friends to celebrate my engagement, I was so full I couldn't breathe haha! Today I have been out with my mum trying on wedding dresses! I tried on some gorgeous ones, I can't say what they were like incase Pete reads this blog! I think I may start trying wedding dresses on regularly for the rest of my life as it's great! Although you do have to stand around in just your knickers whilst the woman puts the different dresses on you, so your baps go right infront of her face. I did get abit pissed off when she told me I needed to stop smoking because I was coughing alot. Also she did the dresses really tight, great I looked really skinny and curvy but at the same time I could not breathe and couldn't cough as I couldn't breathe in hard enough to force a cough out (maybe that a good thing...?!). We also went into the wedding cake shop and also the flower shop to find out when I need to order them.
We dont actually have a date for the wedding yet but we are hoping aug-sep next year. There are two Churches where I live and we went to one of them on tuesday night. Apparently we don't fall under their parish but the law is changing in October so we can still get married there if we like, i'm not sure though, I think the other church is nicer inside and I got christened at the other church and also went to its school so it would make more sense to get married at that one. That church can't see us until the 13th September, but we are looking at some receptions next week as they are the places I think that will be fully booked rather than the churches. I really want a church wedding, I dont go to church or anything (I do pray occasionally, usually when im unhappy or angry) but I really want to get married by a priest, receive a blessing, be able to say prayers and have a reading from the bible. My friend asked me if I believed in God and she was really surprised when I said yes, I think I do anyway. I would like to believe that there is more to life than this, anyway enough on that....!
Poor Murphy has to wear this for the next week after his delicate operation yesterday, bless him. he is recovering well. I think Alfie is missing him, hes acting all miserable, so much for being happy because his mummy is home!

I have outpatients tomorrow, should be fun since its the same junction on the motorway as Leeds festival which is this weekend....! Will probably take me an hour to get there, only usually takes half an hour at the most!
1 comment:
Beautiful ring hun
Post a Comment