Wednesday, 28 August 2013

BBC News

Check me out I'm in the news!

The Nebuliser - A users Guide

A lady who I've spoken to before from the CF Trust contacted me last week to see if I'd be interviewed for this short piece. I always swore I'd never do anything media again after getting quite upset with some responses on my Embarrassing Bodies piece. Also because it can take up a lot of your time and energy and you have no control over what they use or say.

Since this was an article on nebulisers though I figured it wasn't really about me as such, they just needed to ask me about nebulisers to get the information correct and to provide an example of a user of nebulisers. 

I think the article is great, its quite short and basic but then who wants to read about nebulisers in depth?! It covers the main points and raises awareness of what having CF involves, which is always good and really the underlying aim of the article. As usually there has been a few negative comments in the comments section but nothing too horrific or aimed at me personally (that I can see anyway, the moderators seem on the ball!).

2 comments:

Woody said...

Good work Gemma! Hope Alfie gets some dog biscuit royalties after his new found claim to fame...

Gemma's mum said...

Excellent bit of reporting, ur a star as always x