Sunday, 11 July 2010

Bonjour!

I'm back!

Incase you haven't realised, I have been on my holiday!

Health is good, mamanged to be 100% compliant with all my treatment, here is a picture for evidence. Wasn't easy as it meant I had to leave the side of the pool earlier to get physio done and get to pool later in the morning to get physio done! But needs must, I didn't want to come back feeling rubbish!

We stayed in a gorgeous villa in kind of the middle of nowhere! It was about 2 hours from Bordeaux which is where we flew to. There wasn't much to do apart from relax, not many restaurants, places to visit etc but it was great for a week to just get away and chill out. We went with Petes parents, his sister, her partner and their little boy and Petes other sister. Here are some pictures, enjoy!


4 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

looks like you had a lovely relaxing time, so glad everything went well. Can you send me the pictures to my e-mail pls xx

Rick said...

I don't know if it's just my iphone that's making the pictures a bit small but is this a picture of you jumping in the pool without a bikini top on? ha:o)

Me said...

sorry Rick bikini top is intact haha!

Woody said...

Oooh we went to Bordeux a few years back. We went in March though so it was a bit too cold for skinny dipping!

Great food and wine though! ;-)qw