Wednesday, 21 July 2010

My Female Crushes

I'm really hating the way I look at the moment, I don't know why really. I suppose it's because I have put abit of weight on and my hair seems to be thinning and not looking as curly and big as normal, plus my skin seems to be blotchy and I've had a few spots on my face. I'm thinking about changing my hair colour to give my hair a break from the bleach, but the problem is that I hate having brown hair, I think I look boring and it fades so quickly and goes dull. I thought about having it a reddy/brown but my mum says it will make me look even more pale. It sucks having pale skin! It's weird because all the women I wish I looked like and think are gorgeous have brown hair, my favourite lady of all time is Rachel McAdams. I think she is so beautiful and she has the most cutest smile ever, that's a fact! I just love her in the film The Notebook, that's one of the only films I have ever watched and thought it was better than the book, and it's because of her!


I also love Natalie Portman, although not as much as Rachel because Natalie Portman played Anne Boleyn very badly in the film the Other Boleyn Girl, think it was more of a bad script though. She is still totally gorgeous, what a bitch!

So those are my two favourite ladies and as you can see, brunettes! Ladies, who are your favourite ladies? I love knowing!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I agree with you on Rachael Mcadams, I think she is beautiful and also a very good actress, I also think Eva Green and Rachael Weiss (sp) are very beautiful and striking.

Me said...

I like Rachel Weisz too! Not sure about her films though lol

Kerry said...

I'm very pale too but I'm so happy I changed to dark hair, like you said, it's given my hair a break from all the dye!!
& I too agree that Rachel Mcadams is gorgeousss and absolutely adore the notebook!! Oh and Charlize Theron also.
:)x

Ruth Jay said...

I think both your choices are beautiful women! there must be a load of women I think are amazing looking, I can't think of my favs at the moment, but I will get back to you on that!

I hate being so pale sometimes too.I find my legs in particular are so pale they look blue and almost transparent...it's just ridiculous. can't wait to see what you decide to do with your hair (if you do!!) xxx

Tori said...

I would go with Isla Fisher and Alyssa Milano as my favourite ladies :)

I love being pale and think a red brown colour would look nice on you!!

I'm hating the way I look at the moment too, my skin is so bad and because I'm putting on weight my stomach is massive plus I have cankles and don't get me started on my big cheeked double chinned face!!! My hair also seems to be thining a littlen might have to invest in some hair exstentions to make it look thicker :(

Woody said...

Rachel McAdams is OK but at the end of the day she's no Connie Beecham.

My wife and her friends have got a major female crush on Susanna Reid (the newsreader!) I think they need to get a life ;-)

Jax said...

I am also very pale and have very boring mousey brown hair, I use a semi-permanent colour on it - mahogany. I find the mahogany actually makes my skin look like it has a bit of colour.
I have a theory about the curls. Two years ago, I had 7 courses of IVs in 12 months and found that my hair was really curly last year (my hair is usually straight). Last year I only had 2 lots of IVs and now my hair is loosing all it's curls and is only slightly wavy now! Could it be the IVs :-S

Gemma's mum said...

Gemma, u said red, not red/brown - big difference, go for it what's the worst that can happen xxxx