I think yesterday I may have managed to out-do my own amazingness!
I took all of the following tablets in one go:
2 Amoxicillin
2 Paracetamol
1 Sudafed
1 Taurine Capsule
2 Azithromycin
1 Vit E capsule
1 Singulair tablet
1 Lansaprozole
1 Voriconazole
2 Urso (the third got stuck on my tongue damn it so I can't claim the third was included in my gulp as it was not!)
Now you can't tell me that's not amazing, that's 14 tablets in one go and have you seen the size of Amoxicillin tablets?!
I also took two nutrizym together without a drink earlier in the day (I was driving and fancied the galaxy ripple in my bag). I've only just started being able to take tablets without a drink, so downing two at the same time was pretty impressive.
Seriously, my own amazingness scares me sometimes..... haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's pretty impressive! I take my morning tablets in one go - 12 of them not including creon. I refuse to attempt to add the 5 creon to the mix b/c swallowing 17 tablets in one go is just no possible! Xx
I am impressed! I took 18 tablets this morning with 1/2 liter of Scandishake and I thought I was going to run out of Scandishake towards the end. well done you ;-)
You're gob must be massive... certainly big enough for an oasis bottle anyway. :o)
nice! I used to take 17 creon in one go but then it started making me a bit ill lol. good on you! x
Post a Comment