We had a great time even though it rained alot of the time! We managed two walks, one was about an hour long around Grizedale Park and the other was 3 hours (!) by Coniston lake, we had a picnic by the lake during the walk, it was very nice. We found the walk in a book where all the walks in there are flat i.e. no uphill bits. It's like the book had especially being made for me! :o) There were still a few uphill bits that I struggled with (Pete picked one of the more difficult ones out of the book...) but nothing a person with healthy lungs couldn't cope with, it would be very difficult to find a completely flat walk in the Lake District, afterall it is very hilly! Needless to say I was tired afterwards and had to have a nap and I'm still tired today so just taking it easy.
Oh and I did it again, I forgot to take spare disks for my I-neb...! So only had 12 cycles when I do 9 a day! Had to cut out my hypertonic saline and only do my tobi once a day, this cut it down to three cycles a day. So had a nice break from my nebuliser regime for a few days!
Man makes fire with help from wife...
Stylish as ever!
Our Wedding Candle


How cute am I?!
2 comments:
Glad u had a eventful time :) love the photos looks lovely! Get some rest!!!
It's great doing a bit of rambling in the lakes, everyone says hello to you..
Post a Comment