I had outpatients today and I am so happy! My lung function is fvc 62% and fev1 46%! Wahoo! That's the highest it has been since September 2009!
My weight is 54.4kg so I got in abit of trouble as apparently it is slowly dropping, so I need to keep an eye on it. I asked the dietitian at what point would she get worried and she said if my bmi dropped below 19 which is 51kg, so I think she needs to just chill out to be honest...!
They are retesting my fungus levels to see if they can think about taking me off voriconazole as I've been on it for about a year now and since no-one has been on it long term and I'm their guinea pig, they don't want to keep me on it too long!
Pete and I went for a nice walk yesterday with Alfie, we haven't done it for ages, not sure why. I guess you get so caught up in life that you forget to just have time in each others company talking, with no tv on or not making tea, doing physio etc. On Saturday night my friend came around and we watched this terrible film called 'The day the Earth stood still', I wouldn't recommend it!
Anyway that's it for today folks, I'm still buzzing from my results at clinic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Glad to hear your lung function is up. Great news. You read a right load of books.
Excellent news!! So pleased for you. Have you been doing anything differently to get such a good increase?
xx
we're happy to hear good news. For us it is still sthg to experience. the later the better;. .good luck for you
fantastic news on the lung function! hope it stays there for as long as possible :) xx
Great news! Good to see hard work paying off. :-)
I think it's worth keeping an eye on your BMI, but it's not worth getting obsessed about it, you need to enjoy food, it's not just calories!
So glad xxx
Wahooo!!
Post a Comment