Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Crash Bang!

Well I am doing this blog from Petes iPhone, how cool am I?! It will be short though as it's hard to type!

Well yesterday I managed to crash my car! The car in front of me stopped suddenly because the car in front of him decided to stop at a bus stop suddenly to say hello to someone. I braked but my car kept sliding because of the snow I guess and bump, i banged into his bike carrier thing in front of everyone at the bus stop. Great! I've never crashed into someone before so wasn't really sure what to say apart from whopps...! thankfully the guy was really nice and didn't yell at me! So that's my car booked in to get repaired next week! The car is still drivable but I'm scared now of driving in this weather.

Pete worked from home today as it snowed all last night and today and is getting pretty deep now, so he thought best to just bring his work home with him last night. He drove me to get my flu jab today and we got stuck in the car park but we are very organised and had a spade in the boot so we managed. I'm not planning to go anywhere tomorrow though, I'm a big wuss now!

It's so funny watching Alfie in the snow, it goes higher than his belly now so he literally has to leap through it!

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Glad you're okay! We have only just got a decent snow fall today and it's dangerous out on the roads!!
Some people just don't think in this kind of weather.

I feel an Alfie video is long over due (that's a begging request btw).

Rick said...

oh well at least you are ok and it wasn't your mini :o)

Sophie-Anne said...

Stay indoors and get off that iphone now - im not having u become addicted too!!! :)