The CF Trust have made a video to help explain to children and their friends about CF, however I think it's quite good to show to adults who don't know much about CF too!
Friday, 3 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Woe to that child which when kissed on the forehead tastes salty. He is bewitched and soon must die'
4 comments:
Have you got a trampoline then? that's gotta make physio more enjoyable.
gem, thats such a good vid!!
Ive sent it to a few people i work with as its such a good way to explain it.
xx
I had one when I was younger Rick but sadly not anymore. I think its a good way for kids to do physio (its hard work trying to get them to do it properly as you can imagine!) but not as efficient as proper physio xx
My 4 year old daughter Elianna has CF and has been watching this video link over and over...she loves it! I've enjoyed reading your blogs and how you deal with CF...you're a real trooper!
Post a Comment