Friday, 10 December 2010

Tis' the Festive Season

Well Christmas is here, the trees are up, I have done all my Christmas shopping and I have no money atall, so sounds about right!

Here are our trees

Here are some pictures from the snow which has all pretty much melted now
And lastly, here is my new hair colour. It didn't really go as I planned, it's alot redder and darker than I wanted, so back to experimenting with another colour I think...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, first Christmas in your new home! Looks like you've got everything sorted despite the snow, I've still got to pick up a tree. x

(Woody not logged in)

Anonymous said...

Nice Tree's Gemma. Enjoy your first christmas in your home.

Tori said...

Why two tree's?

I like the hair!! xx

Me said...

cos now we have a bigger house we can! ;o)

nan said...

sorry Gemma dont like the hair colour, brown or blonde is better. Nan

Gemma's mum said...

Trees look lovely x