Sunday, 17 May 2009

Fun Packed Weekend

Girls Aloud on Friday was BRILLIANT!
After about 2 hours of been there just before Girls Aloud came on some people accused us of been sat in their seats. Turned out we were haha! We were in the wrong block! It turned out our seats were actually better, we couldn't stop laughing. The block was completely full apart from these 3 empty seats in the middle, ours surprisingly!!
We didn't stop dancing all night, it was so warm, when Girls Aloud came into the middle we got really close and I got some great pictures. Its so weird to see Girls Aloud so close up, they are so petite they look like you could snap them.
I didn't get to bed until 1am because of all the traffic been diverted, pain in the arse!

Nicola is my favourite. She always get all the nasty comments but she is gorgeous and she has the best voice, she sings most of the hard notes etc

The next day I had to get up early to go to work but I ended up leaving after awhile as I was so tired and my cough was giving me headache. Also I knew I was going out that evening so I wanted to have a rest to prepare myself, they didn't really need me at the shop so I figured it was OK.
I slept all afternoon whilst Pete went for his toenail removing (finally). He has it all bandaged up now, apparently they have put something on it to stop it growing back, how weird is that? Having no nail on your big toe??!!

We went into town on Saturday night. I didn't think I was going to be up to it really but I am tough! We had an argument with the taxi driver as he claimed the centre of town was this random street he just stopped on, he said to go any further would cost more even though we had arranged on a price. Everyone was debating whether we should just get out there and I said there was no way I walking that far, I hadn't even brought a coat as we were planning to get dropped off outside the bar. Eventually he agreed to take us to the bar, he had no idea where he was going and didn't follow our instructions, we finally got there and he tried to charge us more and wouldn't open the doors. In the end we didn't pay more, bloody taxi drivers trying it on!

The night was OK but I got abit annoyed as two of my friends left early because one of them was exhausted, its annoying when I'd made such an effort to go even though I've not been feeling great. I went to Girls Aloud and I drove then I had to get up early the next day, so if anyone is exhausted it should be me! But like I say, I'm tough!

I also commented to my friend (who smokes) that I don't know the point in smoking (as I don't) and I got told I had no right to be judgemental about people smoking as I have never had the choice to do it. Surely I have more right than most people? And surely someone who smokes has no right to have a go at me?

In the end there was only me and my friend who was staying at mine and she was really drunk, my other friend got her boyfriend to pick her up as she didn't feel well and her boyfriend lives in town so wouldn't take us home. So then I had to walk around with a drunk trying to find a taxi, I was not impressed! Especially when some guy thought it was funny to lift my dress up! He got a mouthful of verbal abuse, he's lucky I didn't punch him! I find it quite ironic that I was the last person standing of the night even though I was probably the least likely to achieve this. Wusses the lot of them!! I even did my nebuliser when I got home at 2am, that's compliance with your treatment for you!


So today I am even more exhausted, I couldn't even lounge around in my PJ's as I had to take my friend home that stayed over. Pete and I are going to register our wedding list at Debenhams later on, I am hoping I get to zap things with a zapper Its whats keeping me going lol

6 comments:

Tori said...

Is that why you text me then? You had no one but a drunk person to talk too lol :)

Me said...

yeah I needed another drunk to talk to lol

Jo said...

sounds like a exhausting weekend i'm exhausted just thinking bout all the dancing and walking lol but glad you had a good time. oooo wedding list what ya hoping for? xx

Me said...

lots of stuff lol, just walked around and scanned anything I fancied!

Kiz said...

Hehe, light weights the lot of them ! Hey why didnt I get a txt, I feel all left out now hehe !
I TOTALLY agree on Nicola, i think she is stunnning !

Glad you had a good night, im going to see Beauty and the Beast stage show in june, I cant wait !! You should go see it, its the second time ive seen it, SOOOO AMAZING ! (Not the disney kids version, the proper stage show)

Unknown said...

Gemma, i love your writing style :) sounds like you had a great weekend btw.
I totally agree with you about the smoking incident. Whoever it was had no right to snap at you like that you were only giving your opinion.
People just seem to find exuses for everything these days
xxxxx
Lauren