They live in a place that is kind of in the middle of nowhere but we went into Cambridge and did some punting of course. How can you go to Cambridge and not go punting??!! I did not actually have a go, Pete said I am uncoordinated and would fall in the water, which I did not fancy at all so I decided to relax on the boat and went through three toffee crisps in the space of 45 minutes, I didn't even feel guilty about it :o)
We found the punting fun, bashing into walls and other boats, getting stuck in trees, that kind of thing. It would seem however that punting is serious business and other people were not impressed with our antics and chose not to join in our fun, infact one guy insisted in giving Pete a lesson, we were like 'erm we don't care!'. We were so slow people went past us like three times, nevermind! Guess some people don't like to have fun, we must not be as mature as I think.....
We went out in the evening but I was so tired that after a large meal I was struggling to keep m eyes open. I've been feeling tired all week, not helped by the fact Alfie has decided he is going to sit by our bedroom door all night whining and scratching at the door. Last night we had to put him in the kitchen to get a decent nights sleep, I will not give in and let him on the bed because then he will be getting his own way!
So we had the meal and went to a bar and it was about half 11 so we decided to call it a night as we were all tired, I told you we are getting old!
The next day we went bowling, I am rubbish as bowling and came last. I don't like playing it as I get mad at my uselessness!! We then went to see Wolverine at the cinema. The cineworld in Cambridge has much better seats than the one near us, I'm jealous! I ate a large popcorn (Pete stopped after a while) and I could have eaten more, I have no idea what is wrong with me, I am eating LOADS at the moment.
I was tired yet again and slept in the car on the way home, I always sleep in cars anyway. I must find it soothing or something because as soon as I'm in a car I want to go to sleep, it's the same on planes, I can't stay awake!
I did all my physio etc whilst visiting our friends, I did it in the spare room rather than subject them to watching me cough my guts up. It's obvious they could still hear me though and it's kind of embarrassing, especially in the morning when everyone was waiting around for me. I also did my physio in the car on the way home, I don't know what people must have thought driving past. Maybe they thought my acapella was a bong or something haha.
I have been thinking about what I'm going to do when we go on our honeymoon, it's likely we will be travelling for about 24 hours in total and I really don't want to miss physio, nebs etc as I will already feel pretty grotty after such a long journey without having missed my physio. I don't think nebs will be a problem (although washing the stuff might be) however I don't really fancy doing my physio on a plane, coughing up mucus is gross and loud and everyone will look at me and think I'm disgusting. I thought maybe in the airports they might have a medical room where I could do my physio, but I don't really know how I could look into that.
I've finally talked Pete into watching Twilight, I don't think he was very impressed but then he was looking at it on the internet afterwards so maybe he was...... I've finished the Eclipse book and I'm on the third section in the final book Breaking Dawn, it's so good I can't put it down. I feel like it's a crime to stop reading it, infact are lucky I am breaking myself away from it to write this blog!!
4 comments:
ohhh you were near me this weekend, cant believe how close we were!!
I watched Twilight the other day after reading ur blog, me & my bf quite enjoyed it!
coldn't you ring the airport and explain your situation and ask them about a quiet room before the flight? or maybe the toilet on the plane? x
You and Jo have got me reading the books now!! :)
yeah you wasnt far from me too :D was the pic's you went to by a frankie and bennys? we eat there more or less after i have been papworth as its normaly lunch time when i get out
xx
Post a Comment