I am really getting sick of it all, I'm going to the gym and swimming and walking, getting rest, doing all my nebs and physio religiously. What more can I do?!
Pete commented I must be due some IV's, my last lot finished 19th March. Am I really supposed to be happy I have gone 2 months without any and now I'm slowly slipping again?
I'm never going to get my lung function up, I see this now. There is physically nothing else I can do. Maybe it went up the other week when I was feeling good, but what good is having a higher lung function for about seven days? I have done nothing differently since then, I never miss my treatments or anything.
My outpatients appointment isn't until 29th May so I will see then how I am doing, might be all in my head.
I'm going to see Girls Aloud on Friday, here are some pictures from when we saw them last year!
3 comments:
Keep your chin up, it may just be a blip. Just think how much worse your chest would be if you didn't keep up with the gym, swimming and physio.
Are you still on the anti-fungal med Voriconazole? If you've stopped it it may be better to go back on it.
Anyway, enjoy girls aloud. Sarah Harding is my favourite, but that's just coz she's from Stockport ;-)
Sorry to hear you're feeling so disheartened. But as woody said doing everything you're doing is beneficial to keep you were you are. *Hugs*
Have a fabby time a girls aloud - i'd love to see them and tell myself i will every year, but never do! grrr!
xxxx
it will work sis, jsut give it time :) love ur bro xxx
Post a Comment