I totally forgot I recorded this the other week, it's Alfie watching the news. Well I found it funny anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Woe to that child which when kissed on the forehead tastes salty. He is bewitched and soon must die'
5 comments:
HHahaha, love it! Our pets are great for a good laugh/cough, because it will always end up being a cough!
It's good to see Alfie keeping up with current affairs. Quite the political animal ;-)
What’s his favourite program? Bet its Top gear or Dave!!!
OMG - that is hilarious!! It's the way when you say 'Alfie' he turns round with an annoyed look as you interrupted his viewing! Even funnier when the bear came on...I didn't think dogs could really see what was on the tv!
Jac x
Haha I don't know what his favourite is, he did enjoy watching Marley and Me last week, I had to hold onto him for most of the film to stop him barking! I've even treid to show him it's not a real animal by holding him upto the screen and touching it but he just doesn't get it!
Post a Comment