Friday, 14 August 2009

Petes Stag Weekend Shenanigans!




Some pictures from Pete's stag weekend in Spain. Yes that is Peter dressed as a sailor girl and yes that is everyone with Pete masks on in Hawaii outfits. You are lucky I haven't subjected you to the picture of him in a mankini!

This week I went for my final dress fitting, its fits me perfectly now (it was a size 14 to start with!). We also met up with the venue to go through all the food, drink, timings, table plans etc. So stressful, here's some advice. Don't get married when your parents are in the middle of a divorce, I swear I might strangle them both at this rate! To add to the stress Pete and I seem to be quite skint at the moment so we have been putting off going food shopping and using everything in the cupboards and freezer, the result has been I have had to use my imagination alot to conjure things up for tea! I cooked a risotto last night so at least I am using some of my cooking skills!

The cleaner came on Tuesday and when I got home the flat was so tidy, I didn't realise it could look so clean and tidy! She moved some stuff around which was abit annoying at first but I've got used to their new places now.

Took Alfie for a walk on Wednesday and had to carry him back as I think he stood on a nettle and was just standing there, paw in the air, looking at me with a sorry expression. I then took him for a walk on Thursday with my brother and Murphy and we went up into the woods away from everyone around the lake (school holidays = busy) so they could go off their leads. It was damn hard work walking up the hill though!

Went swimming today and it was such hard work, I managed 22 lengths but I was so out of breathe that when I got out of the pool I nearly fell over! Need to get back into the routine as I have been slacking lately!

4 weeks today until the wedding! Ekkk!

1 comment:

Gemma's mum said...

Sorry, I am trying my best :-(