Monday, 26 July 2010

Must Be Feeling Good!

Well my hair is looking abit better so I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. I basically put some conditioner on it and left it on for about 2 hours with a shower cap on to try retain some of the heat and also so it didn't dribble down my face! I might try having it done with blonde colour rather than bleach next time and if its still as dry as straw then move onto the brown.

My mini has gone for repairing (sob!) and my courtesy car is a new corsa, its very slow, I can't wait to get my mini back! I can't zoom around in this slug! Although I must admit it was handy when we went food shopping on Sunday, we actually fitted all our shopping in the boot. It's a miracle! Usually most of the shopping has to go on the back seat, it's a pain to say the least.

I seem to have been very busy lately but I can't tell you doing what. This is a sign my health must be quite good at the moment, I'm just busy having a life! I went to the pub with my friends on Wednesday night and I went swimming on Thursday, been taking Alfie on walks, went to the cinema on Friday with Pete to see Inception which was a very good film. Then went out on Saturday night into town which was a good night. Had abit of a problem walking between the bars as it was uphill, but I survived! We usually just go to one bar, but went into town earlier this time so went to a few. I will not be doing that in winter though, I do not like hacking my guts up thank you very much!

I got in at about 2am and ate my subway sandwich in the living room, the reason I do this is that everytime I go out I forget to take some nutrizym with me and suffer the next day, so now I save my sandwich and eat it when I get home. I then did my tobi nebuliser which I was debated whether to do whilst eating my sandwich, seriously I had a full on debate in my head about the pros and cons of doing my tobi nebuliser.
The pros were - I wouldn't feel guilty for missing a dose, its good not to miss a dose, I could brag on my blog about how compliant I am, it means I can put off having to brush my teeth, wash my face etc for another 10 minutes. The cons - Its going to take forever because I'm drunk and can't breathe in for long periods of time when I drunk, it's going to be forever until I get to bed because I need to brush my teeth and wash my face etc yet and I'm SO tired, it might make me sick, does it really matter if I miss one dose?!
So there we go that's what I thought whilst eating my sandwich, along with 'yum this sandwich was worth the wait!' and 'I wish Alfie and Murphy would stop looking at me like that to try get some of my sandwich!' and 'these shoes that were supposed to be comfy were SO not comfy, my feet hurt'.

Last week I ran out of my nutrizym 10 tablets which was very silly of me. I was having my breakfast and my pot was empty so went to my cupboard and the cupboard was bare!! Luckily I had a small supply in my bag (I have a little tablet holder I take around with me) but that was it! I rang my local chemist, they are the best chemist ever, they are so helpful and have more than once given me the correct tablets when the GP has written me for the wrong ones. Luckily they had a pot of Nutrizym in stock, which was very lucky indeed, it's not a commonly used tablet as you can imagine and they usually have to order them in for me. They agreed to lend me a pot until I got a prescription from my GP's, which takes 2 working days. Panic over! I swear if I couldn't get any, I would have just not eaten until I got some. The pain I would have endured for eating and not digesting my food would have not been worth it! Oh and the smells coming from the bathroom would have had Pete begging me to stop eating! haha!

3 comments:

Sophie-Anne said...

That blog sounds like i had wrote it lol - the pros and cons debate in ur head is something i do and then the last paragraph about not having ur food tablets is me too!! Hair looks lovely in the pics too xx

Gemma's mum said...

So pleased your feeling good, glad to hear about the hair LOL x

Rick said...

Just to share an observation with you. Your hair behaving itself is all linked to your car. ie no convertible mini = no bombing round with your hair on fire. Coincidence?