I finished my IVs on Friday and even though my lung function has not actually increased, in fact it is 1% lower at 41%, I managed to escape! I went on my IV's because I had a cold and it was affecting my chest, not because I'd had a fall in lung function, well I had, not nothing below my normal range. So since my chest is feeling alot better and my weight is up abit at 55kg, the doctor and I think the lung function will increase once I am exercising again and back to feeling myself.
I have yoga this evening so I will see how breathless I get, which will probably be a lot since I haven't been regularly since before Christmas! I can usually tell if its fitness related or CF related though. Not sure how, but I can tell because I am such an expert.... haha!
Pete and I went to see Black Swan on Saturday night, warning, there are some very rude scenes in that film that I was not expecting! Pete thought it was rubbish but I thought it was quite good in a weird way, don't think I'll be buying the DVD though. Go see the Kings Speech if you haven't seen it, it's much better!
My knitting it going well, I got the bring it home with me and I've been doing it whilst watching the TV, I also took it to the hospital with me on Friday to do whilst waiting. The needles were poking out of my bag when walking around and I was worried I may get told off by hospital security, I'm not sure how rules around knitting needles possibly been used a weapon stand, personally I think it's possible since I've already nearly had one incident with Alfie....! Apparently next week we are moving on to pearl stitch, how very exciting, I am onto the next level!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really enjoyed the Black Swan as did Gregg, symbolism overload!!
Post a Comment