Thursday, 2 October 2008

King and Queen of England

As you can see Pete and I have travelled back in time and taken over England as King and Queen (click on link). As you can also tell, i've had a really productive day looking on the Tudors website...

http://thetudorsportrait.com/gallery/queen-gemma-the-magnificent-the-87625th/

So today I went for a scan on my head, because im crazy and think i'm in the 16th century. No just kidding, I went because I keep getting headaches so they want to check my sinuses. The doctor lied and said I was an inpatient so I got a call this morning at about 11am (whilst I was in bed watching desperate housewives on my laptop, they know how to pick their moments) 'Gemma its the nurse from ward 2, you have a ct scan today at 3, you need to pretend your an inpatient so come and collect your notes from the ward beforehand and so we can put a name band on your wrist'. So yes my doctor lied to get me a quick appointment, what a genius! So I went and had my brain scanned, you just lay on a bed and a circle thing moves around your head for like 5 minutes. I had to keep really still and really needed to cough, but I managed to hold it in. Can you believe I had done my hair all nice and they made me take my hair clips out for the scan?! I managed to salvage it, so it was ok. Whilst I was waiting I had a good read of my notes, although I don't really understand lab reports and stuff so it might have well as been in chinese.
I actually had to stop to catch my breath when walking from the car to the ward as its up abit of a hill, then it suddenly hit me, my lungs are a pile of w*nk and I hate them. So we are not speaking at the moment, my lungs and I. I'm sure we will make up eventually xx

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

lol hello queen gemma...hope everything is ok with your head/brain???? not sure what it is hehe
dont worry about getting tired, we all do
xxx

Gemma's mum said...

Ignore the dreams its your mind working overtime. Have a great time saturday, let your hair down. X