Well the good news is that I have finished my iv's today. Wahoo! The bad news is that my lung function is actually lower than when I started my ivs (fev1 38%) and I seem to have had abit of reaction to my dressing. It was itching so I put a different dressing on which as far as I was aware I was not allergic to and its not plasticy like the others, I dont think its waterproof so I thought it might let my skin breathe abit. Turns out it decided to make my arm red and bumpy! It was so good when she took the needle out and I could give it a good scratch!
So anyway because my ivs have basically done nothing apart from stop me coughing as much, the doctor has put me on voriconazole. Im still productive and get out of breath easily. I know this is true as when I went shopping the other day I did not look at the shoes in a certain shop as they were upstairs and I couldn't face walking up them. I also have started avoiding toilets in restaurants if they are upstairs and just trying to wait till I get home. I went out for a curry on Saturday and used the disabled toilet so I didn't have to walk upstairs, the guy was going to stop me until I turned around and he saw my needle. What am I going to do now I dont have it in??!! They won't believe me!
So this is another tablet to add to my collection. I have to go back in 2 weeks to have some tests done on my liver as voriconazole can mess with it. The doctor says if the voriconazole doesn't help I may have to go into hospital to have iv anti fungals which can't be done at home. Heres a picture of all the tablets I take every morning and night, if you can name them all you win a prize!!

We've finally booked a band for our wedding, check them out and see what you think! It was so hard trying to find a good, youngish band within our price range. All these wedding plans are driving me crazy!! http://www.gsounds.co.uk/thecheriegearsband.html
We have a new resident in our garden, well I say new. But he used to frequent our garden and then stopped and now he has returned! Its a big fat pigeon and it drives Alfie crazy, he just sits and watches it and shakes cos he is so eager to bark at it but knows he's not allowed to bark. You can just see it on the picture, its near the bushes, top left of the picture.
5 comments:
if i was to name them what would i win lol
im glad your off i.v's but it dont seem to have done much...lets hope then next lot do.
i say let alfie at the big fat bird hehe it would fly away b4 he could get it
xx
haha, my neighbour keeps pigeons as a hobby, she used to race them but now they are just pets. So you can imagine how my poor wee cat feels. It must be torture. I agree with Chantelle, let him out, it'll cure hia shakes, if nothing else lol.
Glad ure off the IV's tho.
xxx
erm if you name them all you win a big bag of.... nothing!hehe
I have let Alfie out a few times in the hope I could make a pigeon pie but he is useless, the bird is bigger than him I think!!
haha if its bigger then him then maybe dont tel him out! the pigeon may get a dog dinner!!
lol
i want a bag of......candy floss!!!!
x
I can't name them all but it looks like the yellow ones are either vitamin e or the a & d combined? And one of them might possibly be a tablet for acid reflux - lansoprazole or something similar :] I'm on very similar to you.
Post a Comment