Ive taken Alfie for a few walks over the past few days and went around the lake nearby. Its really amazing at the moment, the ground under the trees is covered with this purple/blue flower and it looks really pretty. Then there are ducklings and birds sat on nests all over the lake. One bird's nest is directly under the bridge so you can see the chicks up close, my friend and I were stood there for ages just watching as it's fascinating. She had three chicks and at first we thought she only had two because she was sat on the other two, then another bird (the dad I assume) was bringing them some food and the chicks were swimming over to him and making little noises as he fed them.
Then further down the bridge there is a small waterfall that goes under the bridge into a small stream. On the ridge of the waterfall were eight ducklings and their mother stood at the top, the ducklings couldn't get over the ridge but they didn't seem distressed and the water is too weak to push them down the waterfall. They were there on Thursday and still there on Sunday, there is a little gap which they seemed to sit in to get away from the water.
I have also been to the gym which was so warm I only managed 10 minutes on the treadmill and i was sweating loads so gave it up as a bad job. I hope they have air con they put on in the summer else I don't think I will be able to go there, since it's already getting warm. I've also been swimming and was coughing loads, the lifeguard asked me if I was ok and then was watching me for the rest of the time. How embarrassing! I only managed 20 lengths as my chest felt really tight and I though I was going to sink (so perhaps a good job the lifeguard was watching me!).
I have been feeling so tired, I've been sleeping like a log straight through the night, not waking up once, feeling quite zombish the rest of the time. I think my body is exhausted. Quite alot of stuff has been going on with my family which has stressed me out so that probably isn't helping.
I got my eyebrows waxed on Friday (wahoo!), hardly hurt, I must just be immune to pain :o) I have also finished the final Twilight book, I must say I was very disappointed with the end. I think the author lost track of the overall feelings of the books and the characters and she got carried away, leaving everything behind that I love about the books, it all felt abit rushed.
2 comments:
Hey!!
What's going on? Send me an email and fill me in, to my yahoo address xx
I've been really tired too but that's my own fault letting myself sleep until night time! I also did something that will make you laugh at my stupidity, it involves Funny Guy and I won't be sharing it on my blog :)
do you get any money off at your gym and is it your town gym or privet run one?
im going to join our's when it is up and running, should be by end of 2009.
xx
Post a Comment