I'm feeling abit deflated this week after my high last week, I'm not miserable or anything I am just plain lazy and I don't seem to have done anything but time seems to passing. I think it is connected with the weather since it's gone all miserable on us again.
On Sunday we went for lunch at the place where we are having our wedding reception, thankfully the food was lovely, a good job really since we have paid a deposit now! Also on Saturday night Pete took me out for a Chinese, I got all dressed up and it was a nice evening.
I've not really done much and struggling to think what I have done! I met with my friends at the pub on Tuesday night and we had a good natter and I didn't get home until 11pm as my friend who is learning to drive took forever to drop our other friend off and then drive to her house so I could collect my car, the pub is only 5 minutes away from my flat! Yet we were trailing around for a good half an hour, oh the joys of learning to drive!
We had the dog training again last night, the dogs were all been noisy and it was harder than last week but I think Alfie is doing well. I'm going to take him to Pets at Home now as he needs some more biscuits and then we are going to go for a walk, although to be honest I would much rather have a little kip on the sofa. I did attempt this yesterday but I was looking after Murphy and they both kept climbing on me, to them I am simply a climbing frame! They drive me crazy sometimes!
My eyebrows look horrible at the moment, I'm growing them to get them waxed next week and when I look in the mirror it's all I can focus on. They aren't even that hairy, its just the way they grow out funny just to make sure you notice I have untidy eyebrows incase you hadn't!
Book wise I have finished New Moon and onto Eclipse, I am losing interest slightly as Bella is starting to annoy me. She is very clingy and obsessive. However I am still enjoying them, I think the first book is definitely the best from what I've read so far. I watched all the extras on the Twilight dvd the other day including the commentary over the film, ahhh now I can see what I have been doing with my time..... god I need to get out of this flat before I go crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm with you about Bella lol she needs a slap
Post a Comment