So the hospital had 2/3 of the dressings I needed. Luckily I had some of the other one as Pete has been using it on his toe where he had the nail removed and had a few spare, bonus! Makes a change Pete having some medical supply I require and not the other way around. If you ever live with someone with CF you will soon learn that they are like a chemist and have supplies of nearly every type of medication you could require.
So we shall see how these dressings go, I have kalostat on, then melolin and then hypafix. I now have my own supply of all the dressings for in the future. Its itching abit, but could this be my mind playing tricks on me....?!
The IVs are making me feel like shite. I'm on colomycin and meropenem and I think they hate me. I have no energy to move not even to eat, I'm cold then I'm warm (I don't have a temp), I ache, my head feels all funny and my face is tingly and feels like it is going to fall off, I imagine my face feels how it feels after having intensive botox. Anyway enough of me moaning, here are some pictures instead
My messy IVs corner (above)
Wedding Pete and I went to last night but had to leave early because I wasn't feeling too clever (below) and I obviously needed to shoot up at some point


5 comments:
Ithink it looked lovely u looked so sophisticated, think u should do it more often.
Hope u feel better soon on the ivs
Xxx
I hate mero but I love colomycin. It made me bounce back up basically everytime I had it. The side effects you're describing sound like both the first time I had colomycin IVs (last Oct I think) and the time that I had mero. Hope you bounce back too! Xx
Hope u start feeling better soon mate xx
Mero sucks, BOOOO Mero ! Ah I see what you mean about the poofy bit on ur head ! I still think its alfie hiding up there though...
Trendy for sure! I wear them because if left to my own devices, I would breathe thru my nose not my mouth. I think its from years of nightime-O2. I hate mero simply bc of the mixing! Hope the side effects ease.
Post a Comment