I started the Voriconazole on Tuesday morning and then Tuesday night I didn't feel too good. It was weird really, I got the usual blurred vision in the morning about an hour after taking it, this tends to last about 20-30 minutes, it kind of makes me feel abit spaced out and I find myself just looking at the wall intensely!
So Tuesday afternoon my stomach starts to feel abit strange and I thought I had drunk too much coffee! It got worse and so felt like I had forgotten to take some tablets with my food, however I knew I had not. I now have a technical term for this feeling (when you forget to take your food tablets), someone on facebook said it, so from now on it shall be called 'gutwack!'. I felt really sick by the evening and my stomach was twisting, turning and bloated, I also felt lightheaded and nearly fell over when I stood up on a few occasions.
In addition to this when I did my evening physio I coughed up absolutely loads of gunk, thick lumpy stuff, it was never ending! Very strange indeed!
I felt fine the next day so I have put it down to the voriconazole hitting my system and working its magic!
Yesterday I had my hair done as Pete and I are going to his Uncles wedding tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it as I feel like I've not done much since my hen night, plus I can't wait to wear my new outfit!
Apparently Alfie spent all Tuesday barking at a statue in my nana's garden haha! The past two nights Pete has put Alfie's basket on the sofa and Alfie has sat in it watching TV like it's his throne, to add to this Pete has been spoon feeding him yogurt whilst he chills in the basket. Pete pretends he's not soft when it comes to Alfie but behind closed doors it's a different story! Alfie gets treated like royalty! I'm getting sick of Alfie barking at the TV everytime an animal is on the screen, he even barks at the directline advert as its a phone on wheels moving around. He doesn't like the meercat.com advert and don't get me started on the blue cross advert with poor Barney. I know its funny but also annoying at times! lol! We are considering squirting him with water if we tell him 'no' and he continues to bark, DVD will probably end up blowing up though from getting wet!
Thursday, 20 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aww alfie is so cute, connor love the directline add too lol but he makes car sounds!
hope your feeling better for the wedding.
xx
Make sure you have a photo taken of u in your outfit also one with pete n yourself. Really looking 4ward to having alphy, but he may get telly withdrawalls. Have a great time :-) xxx
hey mate what is Voriconazole and whats it used for...I cant say I have heard of it
hey
the water squirting really works - i am a convert to it. I used it when seb barked at dog classes and also when he was barking during the night. You have to squirt exactly when they bark so they get the association! Seb got really fly thought and would bark, while shutting his eyes against the expected water!! The dog class used an empty old fashioned fairy liquid bottle (the white ones - no idea if you can even get them now!) and it worked well :-)
jac xx
Hey Pegson, Voriconazole is a strong antifungal to treat fungus' on the chest like aspergillus and sceposporium (excuse the spelling!). I grow both on my lungs and because my body is sensitive to them it makes me get wheezy, out of breathe etc.
Jac I have a big syringe i'm going to use to squirt him :o)
my mum uses a bottle of water for when Benji gets over excited, I've tried the syringe trick too but he just lunges at it barking like a loon lol, the bottle works almost every time ;)
Post a Comment