So it's all over, I am now Mrs Gleave! We had a brilliant day, the weather was great, I loved every minute of it and I love my husband (yikes!) with all my heart. Thank you for all your cards, messages and presents!!!
Heres a video of pictures I have got off facebook, the professional ones will be available on Friday however I shall be in Thailand! The song is what we had for our first dance (the band sung it though).
See you in 2 weeks...!!
8 comments:
oh wow gemma! it looks like you had such a lovely day.
your dress is stunning, it has a old look to it that i think looks gr8
by the way when me and matt get wed im nicking your wedding song! lol love that song from twilight makes me wanna cry lol
anyway im so happy for ya xx
What fantastic pictures, you look beautiful in your wedding dress.
You look to be having a wonderful time with Pete.
Awwww!! That's all I have to say :) xx
Cant wait to see the official pictures!! Glad u had a great day and the dress is gorgeous!!xx
OH WOW!!! Gemma you look AMAZING and soooo happy - as does your new hubby! :o) What wonderful photos! Hope you have a brilliant time in Thailand. What is the track to the video? It's beautiful :o)
HUGS xxxx
Oh Gemma, u look amazing, it looks like u had a brilliant day, loved the photos too
Congratulations to you both x x x
Gemma what a beautiful day you had. Your dress and the cake are stunning. Enjoy life as a married woman.
Love K x
Hey,
Congratulations on getting married! Your wedding looks beautiful. I can't wait to read about your honeymoon when you get back! Hope you are having an amazing time in Thailand.
I found your blog while searching for the best information on Cystic Fibrosis. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,600 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Post a Comment