Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Goodbye Miss Harrison

So this is probably going to be my last blog before the big day! I will try do one before we go on our Honeymoon to Thailand, maybe put some pictures on if I have any I can nick off people off facebook or something!

Today I had my roots done and a light trim and then I have been doing other various bits and bobs including ordering some Thai bahts and giving Alfie a bath. I did some of my waxing last night, got the most painful section over with first and shall do thee old legs this evening, how exciting......!

We have the wedding rehearsal in an hour which should be interesting and maybe it will actually sink in as people keep asking me if I am nervous and I don't feel very nervous, is this normal?!

Anyway, bye for now and when I return I should be Mrs Gleave.... unless Pete does a runner on me!!!!! In which case I have may have difficulty doing my blog from jail since I will be in there for GBH or murder!! haha!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and Pete lots of love for your wedding day. I will miss your blogging whilst you are away.

michellebohn said...

good luck!!!!

Gemma's mum said...

I really enjoyed the rehursal, it made me smile and feel so happy that you both were so happy and relaxed, the wedding is going to be fantastic I am sure of that. Love me xxx

Jac said...

I wasn't nervous before my wedding - I think it just means you know you have found 'the one' for you!
Have a fantastic day! xxx

Woody said...

All the best for your wedding, Gemma!!! Make sure you post some pictures when you get back xxx

pegsoninthepresent.com said...

take lots of pictures so we can see when you get back.....
stay healthy mate.

Katie said...

All the best for Friday hun. Enjoy every minute - it goes so quickly! Can't wait to see the pics. Lots of love XX

Anonymous said...

have a great day x x

Jess said...

Yay, enjoy your big day! And the honeymoon!!