Wow can't believe it's friday already! One week today I get married!
I've not really been upto much, just doing loads of small things. We went to see the photographer on Wednesday night to go through everything and I went to see the florist yesterday. It's really annoying because I have written a list of everything I need to do each day next week and there is loads to do but I can't really do any of it this week, so i'm sat around bored knowing I have a hetic week coming up and there is nothing I can do about it!
Heres my schedule for next week
Monday: Hospital appointment, take Alfie for practise run with the dogsitter
Tuesday and Wednesday: Do the favours, pack stayover bags, drop vases off at florists, get hair coloured and cut, wedding rehearsal at the church, do some DIY hair removal with wax (ouchies) ;o)
Thursday: Pick dress up, pick the cake up, go look at the flowers to check are ok, get eyebrows and nails done, drop Alfie off at the dog sitters, go to reception venue to put everything out
Friday: Get married!!!!!!
This weather is horrible, it's either raining or really windy so I haven't been able to take Alfie out so he is fed up too. It's supposed to pick up next week, fingers crossed!!
I've nearly finished watching all the True Blood seasons upto date, going to be lost once i've run out of them to watch! Chantelle is very nice and lending me the books, so that should keep me going for awhile! I also went to the library the other day and ordered some books to take on my honeymoon. I've bought some factor 30 and 50 suncream for our honeymoon (since now I have to stay on voriconazole until the day we set off so will burn easily for the first 5 days!!). So all ready to jet off to Thailand! Thats all for now! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mrs gleave here we come
ooooo im so excited for u mate!! Dont stress too much, u dont wanna make urself ill!! xx
stop stressing it will all be okay !!!
Phew! I remember when I got married it was all quite stressful in the last week, but the wedding day itself was brilliant.
Good luck, I'm sure itll all be fine xxx
Post a Comment