Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Morngy Cow

Here's an interesting bit of information for you. On Saturday morning at 6.45am I was woken up by the sound of a cow mooing. Now I know what you are thinking, I live somewhere like Emmerdale because I live in Yorkshire and I am woken by cows and a cockerel yesterday too!

Well sorry but no I don't live in a tiny village where tractors are the main mode of transport and we all walk around in wellies or jodhpurs. Although saying this..... my dad did used to live on a farm and my mum did meet him because she kept her horses there.... and we did used to have a tractor in our garden..... oh no! I DO live somewhere like Emmerdale farm! It's a good job I am marrying someone from the other side of the Pennines, I know there is little chance I can be related to him! :o)

This blog has no real topic to as I have nothing interesting to inform you of, infact the cow incident is the most interesting thing!

Pete and I went to see Inglorious Basterds on Thursday, it was very good if you like those type of films (long, intense dialogue, weird sick humour and mexican standoffs). We went to a different cinema though and I was not impressed with the popcorn, think I will stick with cineworld!

Also watched Wuthering Heights on ITV over the bank holiday, seriously how sad is that story?! I still want to read the book though so going to try get a cheap copy off ebay, surely there must be an old battered copy I can get for about 50p!

7 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

Ask nana she may have a copy. Xxx

Woody said...

Good luck with Wuthering Heights I tried to read it for four years when I was a student and never got beyond the first page ;-)

Me said...

Thanks Woody, had a feeling someone might say that! hehe

Anonymous said...

didnt know you had cows in the area

Jac said...

Nothing to do with this blog...but you have got me downloading True Blood and I also ordered first book in Twilight series!!

xx

Chantelle said...

hahaha i love it up north! from what i can tell you live around 10 miles from were all my lot live! (and were i uesed to live) do you live in more of a city place? penistone is more of a tiny place with farms and cows lol and sheep too anyway i dont really have much to say but hi lol

Me said...

hum its not got that much cows and stuff lol, must be some nearby though! Think its classed as a town.
Jac knew you'd turn haha!