The good news is I got the bikini from Warehouse. Although I went in and it had gone! So asked a member of staff and she said they had put it in the back, so kindly went and got me some to try on. Mondays must be when they get new stock or something and its only a small store. I also treated myself to three new tops, two are from the famous Primarni...!! (also known as Primark), you can buy things from Primark as a pick me up without feeling bad about spending too much money.
The bad news is that the hospital called me yesterday and they can't fit me in for a flight test before I go on holiday! They have requested if anyone cancels for me to have the appointment but other than that there is nothing they can do! My last one was before our Honeymoon which was just about August time I think, I will refer to previous blog entries to find out (I knew this blog came in handy for something). The doctor is going to see if she can agree I am fit to fly on Monday when I finish my IV's so it all depends on how I am feeling. My last flight test said I was borderline which meant I needed oxygen on long haul flights but not short haul, well this holiday is to the South of France so it's only a short haul, so fingers crossed she will say I am OK as Pete looked on BMI Baby's website (who we think we are flying with...) and it says oxygen is £100 for each flight!
Other good news is I am starting to feel more myself, I can't tell if my chest is feeling better, it's so difficult to tell when the IV's are still making you feel tired and messing with your chest. The good thing is, I finish my IV's on Saturday but not going to the hospital until Monday so by then the drugs will be out of my system and I will hopefully know if I actually feel better than when I started. Although it's hard to remember since it seems like I have been on my IVs forever! Seriously, it feels like forever! I am getting so frustrated now and want to be off them!
Edit: Just looked and my last flight test was the 11th June 2009, gulp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not long to go now Gemma. after all the things you have had to think about over the last few months Im not surprised that you forgot about the flight test. At least you should be on top form for your holiday xxx
Post a Comment