I seem to be feeling OK this time around, I think it must have had something to do with the virus I had. My chest isn't feeling much better though so I have just asked for another week of IV's, I have to go to the ward tomorrow as the doctor wants to see me since I haven't seen a doctor since I came off the IV's last Tuesday.
I'm not really feeling myself at the moment, I don't seem to be doing anything. I've put weight on and feel all fat and frumpy! I haven't even been having any skandishakes, I think it's all down to me going back on the pill! I weighed myself the other night and it said I was 55.9kg!
I just feel like I'm getting up, doing what needs doing and that's it, I'm spending most of the day infront of the TV and my justification is that I should be resting. However I feel like a hermit now that the weather has turned cold again. It's weird, I don't feel like I'm in my body, must be some drug side effect. I was cutting a bagel earlier with a massive knife and cut into my hand and it didn't even register, I just carried on and then when I saw blood I was just looking at it not sure what to do really. It's now got a bandage on it don't worry!
Yesterday I made a lasange and a cake, I just randomly decided to cook some stuff, I thought it might make me wake up abit but it didn't. I keep saying I'm going to go to the gym to build up some fitness to help my chest but it never happens. I feel like I'm in a trance and need to snap out of it! Way too much time in this house by myself I think! I need some purpose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I won't recommend big brother then, that will make you feel even worse:0)
Post a Comment