Im feeling abit sorry for myself at the moment. Murphy is currently living with us whilst my parents are on holiday and this morning they both managed to escape into the next door neighbours garden, I dont know how they have managed it as I have make that fence like a fortress. So I was walking over in my pjs to get them over a grate thing, and it slipped and I fell down the hole. Yes haha it sounds very funny but I was covered in mud and all my leg is scratched and aching, I started crying because it hurt and because of the shock of falling down a hole, but the trouble is with crying is its no good if there is noone around, and dogs dont understand crying. I couldn't open the bloody gate so had to lean over the fence and try temp them to the fence with treats and grab them. Murphy was easy to catch but Alfie was abit smarter and saw what I was trying to do. Anyway in the end I had to grab his collar and pull him to the fence, he let out a loud scream so now I think I may have broken his neck. He seems ok but is mad at me and sulking.
So now we are all sat watching ER and my leg is killing, im annoyed, not a good start to the day!
I've joined the gym, but they have to wait until a doctor has seen my evidence or something like that. So I don't know how long that is going to take, I wish they'd hurry up so I could get started!
My appetitie is abit poor at the moment, I hardly ate any tea last night (cos it was horrible) and i've not been having lunch, although I did yesterday because Pete took me out for lunch. Anyway Pete went and got me some hagen daz icecream last night, so dont think ill be losing any weight in a hurry.
I might take the dogs for a walk later, although when I took them on tuesday it didn't go well. Alfie kept trying to hump Murphy all the time and their leads got all tangled up when they were barking at another dog and I dropped Alfies lead. So I looked abit stupid running after him... coughing, infront of people. So we will see how today goes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment