Thursday, 11 September 2008
straight hair
Well i've felt abit better today, I did my voluntary work this morning and then got my hair done in the afternoon, just got my roots done (I doubt you did; but if you thought I was naturally blonde you were mistaken...) and quite abit cut off. When I have it coloured and cut it wont go curly so i have to wear it straight, here is a picture just for you of me with straight hair. It shall be curly again tomorrow because I don't really like it straight
Here is also a picture of Alfie and Murphy after I had given them a bath yesterday because they were both smelly (it was them not me, honest...). They look so funny when they are wet, abit like rats. Some would argue they look like rats all the time, I would have to disagree with that and give that person a nasty look for dissing my babies! After they have a bath they always run around like maniacs and roll around, its so funny. Murphy is having a good shake on the picture! Murphy went home last night so it's just me and Alfie again now, it's quite quiet now with just the one of them.
Im going out clubbing on Saturday and I can't wait! I haven't been out clubbing for months, everyone is meeting at mine so I need to make sure its nice and clean! Don't want them thinking i'm a scruff! Don't know where i'm going to put everyones drinks though, the fridge is abit full from when I went shopping yesterday...........!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol you put a phot up of your food...are you a bit bored hehe, i would do that but at the mo its just full of matts beer! he got a box of 20 yesterday and wouldnt take no for an answer that they all wouldnt fit in x
by the way im glad your feeling alot better xx
good to hear your feeling more chipper today hun. I wouldn't say alfie and murphy look like rats lol there so much cuter then rats. I love it when my dog has had a bath he runs around and rolls around aswell it's funny to watch. I hoe you have a good time on saturday :) x
enjoy clubbing!
I actually didn't realise you dyed your hair, i think it looks cool straight!
Hope your hangovers not too bad ;)
xx
Post a Comment