Dunno who this guy is, but my friends must have liked his tattoo...!
Can you believe Pete proposed to someone else? Unbelievable! Luckily he said no to Pete, phew!
So anyway today I decided i've had enough of my cough and my large volumes of sputum I am coughing up. On friday morning I had a really bad pain in the bottom of my chest so did some physio and coughed up a big, hard piece of sputum. It was like a rock and about the size of a 5p coin. It hurt my throat coming up cos it was so hard. Ive been doing my physio loads and I swear the sputum never stops coming up, I could keep doing my physio forever and it would keep coming. I also getting really breathless and wheezy. So I called the hospital today and went in this afternoon to pay them a visit. My fev1 is down to 37% and my fvc is 58%, so its not down loads but my lung function doesnt change alot, only by a few %'s if i'm ill. I had to have an x-ray done which may I add was done very quickly and efficiently, I was impressed! Although, when did they stop giving you a thing to hold over your bum to protect it from radiation when you have the xray done? Hopefully the rays may have zapped abit of the fat off my arse.....hehe.
My weight is now 58kg so it is clearly not affecting my weight! I also peeked at my notes (they are all the computer now, its very fancy) and I found out my gene types are both df508. This is the most common types to have if you have cf, im such a commoner!!
Anyway i'm going on ivs on wednesday (sigh), I think I made just about 2 months without having any. The doctor says if I dont improve they will think about giving me voriconazole and steroids for my aspergillus, but they are very reluctant and want to use it as a last resort as they are quite toxic, so want to rule out infection first. She says my psuedomonas levels are quite high 100+ (whatever that means). Im slightly annoyed im having to have ivs again so soon, I dnt actually mind been on ivs, but been on them every 2-3 months isnt a good sign is it?! I feel like its just a sign my health is getting worse.
1 comment:
I.V's again is not good but it helps i guess.
maybe we should keep you away from any drink from now on lol your worse then my mum haha she always falls asleep some where x
Post a Comment