Monday, 1 September 2008

Looking sexy in my gloves

Well now that I have caught up with The Tudors series, I am abit lost as to what to do! Therefore I decided I could not put off cleaning the flat any longer, the scum in the bathroom had to go. So I got my new gloves out and set to work. I vacuumed every room, mopped, put the bedding in the wash then hung it outside and cleaned both bathrooms. Heres a picture to prove it, (BEWARE, this is not a picture of the Gemma you are used to, I have no make up on, messy hair, glasses on and I am still in my pjs, argh the picture might turn you into stone!!)

It took its toll though, haven't really done much else, just sat on my arse watching tv and looking on the internet at all the English monarchs that have ever existed, i'm totally serious..... im such a geek. I was going to have a kip, but couldn't be bothered, if that makes sense! haha! I might have one in a minute, Alfie is having one and its appealing to me.

Pete and I think we have found the venue for our wedding reception. Yeay! Its an old house and all the rooms are different, the bridal room is really old and has secret doors in it! The room for the reception is nice and big with chandeliers, oh fancy. Plus they only hold one wedding a day which is great, no chance of running into another bride, which would kind of ruin the day! We have a few more to look at but we really like this one.

I called the gym a minute ago which I am planning on joining, I wanted to arrange a look around before I start handing over my money. The guy asked me what days I could come and I told him then he went quiet so I assumed he was looking on a computer or looking for someone. So I sat there patiently, one minute passed, then two minutes, then three minutes and I was beginning to wonder if he had forgotten about me. Then I heard him cough on the other end of the phone, so I waited another minute and then said 'are you still there?', he said yes he was and then carried on with booking the appointment. Now im confused, did he think i was doing something and waiting for me? Or did he go to sleep for 5 minutes? Anyway, it has not put great faith in me as to what to expect tomorrow when I go look around! I think going to the gym may help my lung function as well as get rid of my fat arse :o) , it has a swimming pool which is what im mainly interested in. I can get a discounted rate as I cannot use all the equipment such as saunas as they have lots of bacteria in them (or so I have been informed and told to avoid), I could use a running machine but for about 1 minute! I definitely won't be able to use anything when i'm on my iv's, plus its recommended by the physios that I do exercise to improve my health.

No comments: