I'm feeling alot better, weird ey? I bitch about the old amoxicillin and it seems to be working! i'm going to call the hospital and get another weeks worth, I have no idea why the chemist only gave me a weeks worth, I think the doctor probably didn't write how much I needed, sounds like something they would do!
Sunday was nice, Alfie was very well behaved. Ok I admit he growled at the baby (Petes nephew) if he came too close, but it was only a very quiet growl and I told him off and he stopped. The baby found Alfie very funny and keep laughing at him especially when he was playing catch with his ball. Alfie didn't bark at anyone which is really good! Obviously I watched him like a hawk so he didn't go near the baby and when the baby was toddling around I kept hold of him (Alfie not the baby). The baby is quite funny, when they put some music on he was dancing, also when people were clapping on the tv he clapped with them. It's quite entertaining to watch him! I didn't really go near him though, it may be because i'm slightly jealous Pete's sister has a baby so want to keep my distance, it may also be because I'm abit scared of hurting him or that he won't like me!
Monday I went shopping (sigh), I got a few Christmas presents and a new dress for a party i'm going to on Saturday. It's from River Island and it's navy blue and kind of silky, I also got some purple tights to wear with it but not sure if they will match.
Tuesday night my dad came around for tea, I cooked curry. My dad is a pain, he doesn't like rice, he just has to be arkward! He did bring us 3 bottles of wine though so i'll let him off for being a pain in the arse! I just did him some chips instead anyway.
I'm totally bored and finding any old excuse to waste time so I don't have to go and do something useful. So anyway here are some pictures of some hunky men for you to admire, Victoria's blog has got me thinking about hunky men all the time! The last one is off limits so back off! grr!!
Wednesday, 17 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm running out of hunky men and I still ahve 5 days to do!!!
Jenson button? freddie ljungberg
cesc fabregas mmmm all hunks in my eyes lol
I'm sure your dress and tights will look lovely hun. hope you have anice time on saturday. and how cute is alfie awww. I'm sure you won't hurt the baby hun don't be scared give him a cuddle xx
Post a Comment