Saturday, 27 December 2008

Festive season fun

Hello! Hope you all enjoyed Christmas!

I've had a great time although I'm suffering now, here's what I've been upto

Christmas Eve: Party at my Nana's, she has one every year and all the family go and it's a good night, for some reason people always give me a sympathetic look when I say I'm going to my Nana's on Christmas Eve, they obviously don't have a fun family like me! We had a buffet and booze and there was a quiz. I am great at cheating at the quiz, I've been known to hide dictionaries down my top...! :o) This year though I was chosen to be team captain so I had to be responsible and set a good example, I was also too drunk to even try and cheat. My team lost miserably but I didn't even care which makes a change: there is usually an argument at the end, sometimes I may be the cause of this argument because my team has won and it's apparently because I've cheated, I have no idea what they are talking about.... I have proven many times that cheating does help you win).

Usually the night isn't too wild and we go home about 10.30pm, but this year it was crazy. I was totally bungalowed (this is my new word for drunk, see the Michael McIntyre DVD for further info) as was everyone else. I did manage to feed my 5 1/2 month old cousin's daughter whilst drunk and having no clue what to do, so I'm pretty proud of myself! I am not proud of the fact that when i got home I ended up on the big white phone to god (also known as been sick down the toilet).

Here are some pictures
My Nana and her great grand daughter (my cousins daughter)
My brothers and Pete

Christmas Day: Felt abit rough, woke up at half 7 and couldn't get back to sleep so we got up, may have still been abit bungalowed. However Alfie's Christmas present soon sobered me up, runny poo wiped all over the floor and chair, thanks Alf! He had been quiet for a few days and not eating so I knew something was wrong, he's quiet again tonight, I'm hoping we don't get a repeat performance!

Opened presents! Got a pink I-pod nano and many more things, here is a picture of my presents and Pete and I in our new hats!

We then went to see my parents and brothers where we had breakfast and opened more presents! We got a sat nav, I got some boots and other things, I'm so spoilt!

We then went over to Stockport for Christmas lunch with Pete's family, we needed to get there before Pete's sister left so were in abit of a rush. Got more presents! wahoo! Christmas lunch was nice, watched tv most of the day which was abit weird because at Christmas my family hardly watch tv, we play games and stuff. But there was only Pete and I, Pete's youngest sister and his mum and dad so it would have been abit weird I suppose. I was also weird venturing out of the house on Christmas day, usually I don't leave the house and for some reason I though the roads would be empty but obviously they are not! We stayed at Pete's parents, Alfie slept in his basket in our bedroom, he was very well behaved and even learnt where to go to show us he needed the toilet!

Boxing day: Couldn't lie in, had to get up because some of Pete's family were coming around to his parents in the morning. Was feeling pretty shi**y as only did my physio once on Christmas day and so had loads of stuff on my chest. So did some physio then spent ages messing around with my new makeup and makeup brushes!

We then went home and went to my Aunties, was feeling even worse by this point, so tired, chest hurting, throat hurting abit and all achy. Feel like I haven't stopped for like 2 weeks, just want to lay down and not have to think or do anything. Had fun though but left at about 6.30, not felt great since, hope I start to feel better for New Years Eve! Got to try sort my i-pod out now, argh!! Going to church tomorrow with my Nana so won't even get a lie in, it's just go-go-go all the time. Think I'm going to make myself ill but what can I do? Here's a picture from at my Aunties with our silly hats on!

3 comments:

Gemma's mum said...

glad you had a good time, now get yourself well for new years eve, after all you wouldn't want to miss welcoming in 2009 !!! It's going to be a fantastic year for you xxc

Jac said...

Hope you are feeling more rested by new year - it is soooo busy at this time of year! Keep well girl! x

Jo said...

sounds like you had a busy xmas but a nice one. hope you feel better soon. and hope alfie is ok xx