Thursday, 4 December 2008

Theres snow! It must be Christmas!

Oh yes it's snowing! Check this out, I feel so christmassy now!!

I love Christmas, I know there are alot of Christmas haters out there. Why?! You get to eat loads of nice food, buy and receive gifts for everyone you love, there are sparkly decorations everywhere and you get to go to parties etc with your friends and family. Yes people hype Christmas up, those are the shops etc. wanting to make money. Yes it's only one day, but it's not really, Christmas is more about the build up, when I hear a Christmas song I get sooo excited, I'm excited about putting my tree up on Sunday. It's all so pretty and I really do think it is the season of goodwill. If we didn't have Christmas, how miserable would winter be?!

I'll be giving out my Christmas cards soon, I got them from the cf trust this year so at least the money has helped charity and also raises some awareness. I like to get Christmas cards that are actually related to Christmas, so one's with Jesus on and the 3 wise men. I've just ruined the surprise for everyone who I'm giving a Christmas card to now, lol! Some people don't do Christmas cards, I like them. It's a good way to wish people a merry Christmas who you don't see anymore or cant' see and obviously Christmas cards in the home make it look more Christmassy! I'll shut up now before you all want to kill me.....

I went shopping today with my mummy and I forgot my disabled sticker (doh!) and thought we were going to have to park miles away but my mum got a space really close to Debenhams (isn't she good?!) My mum now reads my blog so I have to say nice things about her, my dad has also found it and my brother, so basically I have no secrets anymore....! The shopping was very tiring, I don't particularly enjoy shopping, I just get warm, tired, my lips go all dry and I sometimes feel abit light headed. Now that I'm back home I feel like I'm going to fall to bits! I got Pete a few things, I obviously cannot say what I got as he reads this! My mum got me some boots, but I can't have them until Christmas day (of course). There are sales everywhere! It's well good!
Here are some pictures from the body shop party I went to on Saturday
My cousin who is my maid of honour for my wedding

My Auntie (my daddy's sister)

My mummy on the left and her friend on the right

6 comments:

Chantelle said...

Nooo how could you go to meadowhall with out me!
i love that place, i miss going there.
oh well lakeside will have to do for me from now on!
i really must update my blog but when connor has gone to bed i just like to rest.
im going shopping with my mum to moz so i will prob be tired all day!
xx

Chantelle said...

by the way gemma i got my bay from asking at the council and then we had to see a scocil worker to make sure i needed it then the guys came and layed it, it did take them about 6 months tho as they had lots to do or something.
xx

Jo said...

how unfair i just get stupid rain up here no snow lol :( not that i'd go play in it anyway but still adds to the xmas feel :) xx

Joe said...

I love christmas aswell.. but cant believe how early everyone puts there xmas tree's up.. we don't put ours up untill about a week or so before xmas day!

Tori said...

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!! I love the build up to christmas too. My cards are just a little bit of fun but you'll see when you get it xx

Mc Clarey said...

SNOW!!!!

Wow! I can't wait untill we get our first snow fall in the Borough!

I love meadow hall, my best friend lives in Sheffield and I go there quite a bit with her. Its wicked. But i get its manic at the moment with it being close to christmas. Which reminds me I havnt done any christmas shopping, argh!!

How are the wedding plans going?