
So as you have probably gathered I have been swimming today, it was alot better than when I went last week so my chest must be better. I did some ironing today as well, it's been sat there in the cupboard for about a month, I have no clothes left to wear so I had no choice! I also did some vacuuming, mopping and dusting. So I'm pretty tired now! I don't like cleaning, people who say they would never want a cleaner are crazy! When I'm a millionaire I am soooo getting a cleaner, um, might be waiting a long time for that!
Yesterday I went shopping again with my mum, that's all I did. After shopping I feel like what I imagine someone feels like after they have run a marathon, OK maybe that's abit dramatic....
I made a shepherds pie on Wednesday with quorn mince (because I don't eat red meat). I put the following in it, onion gravy, brown sauce, abit of hoi sin sauce, splodge of mustard and abit of reggae reggae sauce. Basically everything I could find in my fridge. I hate bland food and shepherds pie is sooo boring! Anyway it tasted OK but i hardly ate any, it was still boring and my appetite is abit off at the moment, Pete ate loads though so it must have been good.
It's so windy tonight the wheelbarrow is blowing around in the garden, I'm well scared! I'm scared it's going to blow into Alfie when he goes out to the loo or it's going to smash the window! It's seems to have stopped now so hopefully we'll survive!
4 comments:
Ha ha cute!!!
You do realise I now have a disturbing picture of a guy in a santa thong in my head!!!
Strangely, you still look nice in that pic! ;-) Now if that was me with that hat on...it would be bad. very bad.
Glad you are feeling better in time for Christmas!
Loving the hat gemma hehe!
Hope you have a nice time out tonight xx
HehHeh! You look like the girl from space!
I reckon you should give red meat another try, protein+iron could give you more energy for the gym...
Post a Comment