Wednesday, 10 December 2008

stamp machine madness!!

Well it would appear people are divided on the tinsel approach, I suppose some people need to buy tinsel else it would become extinct... that would be a real shame.... hehe.

I'm still feeling tired, I haven't even been swimming yet this week. I think I'm going to force myself to go today, I'm really productive though, what happens if I cough a big greenie up when swimming? If it's really big I might feel abit sick swallowing it! But I guess I will have to! I'm not going to use the gym showers, they make me cough as they are not very warm, so I think i'll give them a miss. I must keep up with my exercising, because stopping will just make me feel worse.

I walked to the post office with Alfie on Monday (it's about a 10 minute walk max) but it was raining, note to myself, do not walk Alfie in the rain. I put his coat on but I've never seen a dog in such a mood, walking so slow! I ended up carrying him home so he was under my umbrella as he had a right face on and was walking so slow I was practically dragging him! So then I felt like some stupid chihuahua owner carrying her chihuahua in his coat like a baby, I am not a Paris Hilton wannabe, but I am a Gemma who wants to get home before Christmas with a happy dog. Whats even worse is the stupid stamp machine outside the post office would only take the exact change and a book of 2nd class stamps is £3.24, it would not even take £3.25. This meant I could only buy one book as I didn't have enough coppers to make up another 4p for the 2nd book (isn't that typical? I usually have loads of 2ps and 1ps in my purse!!) and I couldn't queue in the post office because I had Alfie with me. Argh!!!! So anyway I could only get one book and hence only half of my Christmas cards have been posted, if your lucky enough to get a Christmas card from me it's because you got one of the stamps from my book! Other cards will be posted soon!!

Here is a nice non paper Christmas card for you, I think I have already emailed it to some of you, but for the rest of you, enjoy!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003

ps - Vicky seems to improving abit, apparently she is up and walking, this is great news!!

No comments: