Thursday, 25 June 2009

The Key

I had a weird dream the other night. I love recording them to remind myself of my weirdness! Dreams are just so silly you can't help but try and understand them and read something into such random images your head has put together!

In this dreams a couple who I don't recognise (I remember the woman was slim and tall and had long, very straight hair) came to a house I lived in to have a look around. They then gave me a small plastic plant pot with some soil in and left. I decided to plant something in this plant pot and was moving the soil around and found a copper key in it. My friend was with me and we were debating as to whether we should keep the key and pretend we never found it or return the key but then the people would know we knew about it and we suspected they might not like that we knew about this key.... we had a sense they were dodgy characters. Then a policeman came into the house and joined in the discussion, I know who this policeman was, it wasn't a random made up policeman. He said we should return the key and left.

We decided to ignore his advice and keep the key because we didn't like the policeman very much. My friend left to get the car and came back so we left the house to get in the car. Except she had parked it all the way at the other side of the cul-de-sac so I was shouting at her calling her an idiot and they were going to catch us. We were walking very fast to the car and my heart was pounding, I could see the car at the other side of a bush parked on someone elses drive.

The I saw my friends boyfriend in a car looking at us and I realised he wanted the key and he started driving at us really fast. My friend tried to climb over the bush and was doing this weird action with her arms over and over again, almost as if she were in a film and the dvd had got stuck. I just walked around the bush and got in the passengers seat then was waiting for her but she kept doing this action, trying to scurry over the top of the bush. Her boyfriend crashed into the bush and then I woke up......!

Very strange....

Can you believe my headache has still not gone? It's getting abit silly now. The optician doesn't think it's my new contact lenses but has told me to try my new ones for a week then my old ones for a week and see if there is any difference. He also took some pictures of my eye which they do if people complain of headaches. My mum delivered me some more painkillers this morning as my I could barely move my head when I woke up this morning and I had to have all he curtains shut when I got up. Its feeling better now but still there grrr!

I'm going to put up pictures of my wedding invitations next week, maybe Saturday as I'm posting the last ones today so then I can reveal them! I hope you are impressed with them!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I've had my share of weird dreams. I had a dream where I'd had a lung tx, and my friend, who is into dream meanings, helped me look it up. Turns out dreaming you have had a tx suggests that the organ is tired or worn out. I coulda figured that on my own!!

Hope your headaches go away soon! Xx

Kiz said...

Not on IV's are ya? they give me nightmares and dodgy dreams like hell !

Im still sayng sinus's for headache ! Not low sodium levels, as they effect muscles and aches etc more than head, and ur not diabetic...are you? If so id keep a closer eye on sugars to make sure its not that too.

Love ur blog as always my dear, keep it up :-)

You know what would be amazing? If we got all the CF blogs and published them in a book together...How amazing...It would LITRALLY be a diary of CF patients....Hm, wow, I actually think thats a genuinly good idea...Im gonna get on it !

Me said...

hey no i'm not on IVs, touchwood, got outpatients in 2 hours!
Not diabetic but can get low sugars, your prob right about sinuses. Going to mention it at clinic today, although headache seems to be better today