The last time I had IV's was in March so I am doing really well. I've actually booked myself to have some IV's in August if this good period continues (fingers crossed). The reason I have booked them is so I am well for my wedding and honeymoon but I need to make sure I leave a few weeks before the wedding for my arm to heal if it goes manky, I don't want a red arm for my wedding! Aug is only 6 weeks away so I don't need to go for an outpatients appointment in between. When I was arranging this I was surprised at how close the wedding is! So now I'm panicking abit! Its 11 weeks! Yikes!
I told the physio I had broken my acapella mouthpiece (abit of plastic snapped off so now its really sharp) and asked her for a replacement. She gave me a whole new acapella, apparently noone has ever asked for a replacement mouthpiece. Must just be me then that bites it! I also asked her to call respironics about my I-neb as I am sick of having to ring them for replacement disks, they are supposed to send me a supply every month but they never do! I run out and then have to use the old school porta neb and the tobi takes over half an hour to go through. She said respironics are been abit funny about patients not having promixin through the i-neb (they make promixin or something) and using tobi so they make no money. Well they shouldn't have agreed in the first place then!
The doctor filled in my form to have oxygen on the plane and I told her about my headaches. She isn't referring me to and ENT specialist as the headaches aren't all the time, they just come every so often. She said some antibiotics should reduce the pain as its infection building up and is common if you have psuedomonas especially in this type of weather. She has given me Doxycycline to take which is apparently good for the sinuses. I've never had it before so we shall see. I have finally finished Ciprofloxcin and Voriconazole and now I'm on this and guess what it says on the front 'AVOID THE SUN'! Grrr!!!!!
Pete and I are going to London tomorrow on our Henry VIII trip, can't wait! Just put some fake tan on my legs so I can wear a dress since it's going to be warm!
Here are pictures of the invites. The first one is for the whole day, second one for the evening reception and the final is the inside of an evening reception invite (I had to hide some bits, don't want everyone to know my address!)
3 comments:
Pretty!!
There cute! Well done!!!
i love them Gemma :)
i bet your unbelieavably excited now aren't you :D xx
Post a Comment