Monday, 22 June 2009

Happy Birthday Alfie!

Alfie is two years old today! Happy Birthday Alfie! He got a little squeaky toy from us :o) Although he seems to more interested in what the builders behind us are doing!

This headache is starting to get me down, I have a feeling it might be stress although I don't feel that stressed. The trouble with me is that I think about things over and over again in my head and worry about stupid little things, I could never survive having a stressful job! I have no idea how I survived at university! The reason I think it is stress is it is constant but not really bad, just there all the time. It feels like pressure pushing on my head, its almost as if all my thoughts are wanting to burst out of my brain, I really need to learn how to chill out. Its stopping me wanting to cough which isn't good and I dread everytime I have to do my physio as it makes it worse. The pain is also behind my eyes which makes me think it might be the new contact lenses I have been given as I started wearing them last Wednesday and that's when the headaches seemed to start, I'm going for an eye test today so might mention it.

I have been rather stressed over the wedding invitations. Loads of people have been getting notes from the post office saying they have to pay £1.17 and go and collect it. I can't understand this as some people are getting them delivered fine and I have measured and weighed the invitations and they fit within the measurements they state on the royal mail website for one stamp to be required. I'm worried people won't go and collect them and people are going to be annoyed they had to go and collect it. I am seriously not impressed with Royal Mail for messing up my perfect invitations!

I watched the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Saturday, it was OK, I got abit upset at the end but the first hour dragged if I'm honest. I may have only got upset because it was about 11pm and I was tired and I become emotional when I'm tired!

On Sunday Pete, my brother and I took the dogs for a walk around the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. Luckily I don't seem to have got burnt, I did wear a jacket most of the time and my big sunglasses. I finished my course of ciprofloxin on Saturday, it seems to have helped my chest abit so will see how I do at outpatients on Friday. Sunday evening Pete and I went to the cinema to see Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, it was really good! I remember I was impressed with the first one, although I couldn't really remember what happened. I think the second one is better, the main guy is really funny. I have a question though, why do they have to make the main female character behave and look like she is featuring in soft porn? Oh thats right, because young boys like Transformers ... hehe. Before anyone says it, no I am not jealous of her, I don't want to look like a porn star thank you very much lol! I enjoyed it and there is plenty of action and some bits when they kill other transformers are bit gross, yes I know they are not people dying but still, its not nice to say it's a 12A.

Here is a picture of Alfie and I next to a sculpture at the park, we thought this sculpture was rather rude! Or is that just us been dirty minded....?! Also see the woman with the child? About 1 minute later she gave me the dirtiest look because I told her child not to stroke my dog, not my fault Alfie doesn't like strangers poking him! She must want her child to lose a finger! Nah just kidding Alfie's not that bad!

1 comment:

Kiz said...

Hmm, that headache sounds like sinus's. Right in the middle, comign out from the bridge of ur nose between ur eyes yeh? Get ur eyes checked to be on the safe side, but mention it to ur team and they will get u an ENT appt !

And OI, no slagging off Foxy lady (Megan Fox) in Transformers hehe. EVERY bloke in the world loves a girl with grease under her nails ! Its like, Geneticly built in !

Happy birthday to ur nutcase of a dog tho !!