Monday, 13 July 2009

Hen Night No.1

So my first Hen Night is over and done with!

I had a really good time, we went to London on Saturday to see Dirty Dancing and then did abit of sight seeing on the Sunday. So glad I borrowed my brothers case with wheels and a handle as I was planning to take a normal bag, don't think I would have coped very well!
We were abit rushed when we got there as the show started at 7.30 and we needed to get something to eat. I had 40 minutes to do my physio and neb and get ready! In the end it took me about 50 minutes maybe slightly longer but I still did pretty well.
The show was good but not as good as I had hoped, however I still enjoyed it. The room was so warm so I couldn't cool down as I got really warm walking to the theatre! I was not looking forward walking back as it was uphill and raining, luckily my Nana suggested we get a ride in one of those carriages where they pull you on the bike so that was fun, I don't know how they do it!
We had some drinks in a pub across the road from the hotel, my cousin and I were the last ones to go to bed and I admit I was rather drunk...
The next day I felt petty awful when I woke up but I soon felt better when I'd done my physio, had a shower etc.
We had lunch in Covent Garden and had a look around the market, then went for a coffee and some cake in Piccadilly Square. We then had a quick walk around to Trafalgar Square to see the plinth, a guy was on there setting up some plants and a deck chair.
I was so tired when I got home I just slept! I didn't do my evening physio, so naughty!
Some bucks fizz on the train

My nana is a midget haha

Luckily I got away with a flashing necklace and L plate on this Hen Night, I think on my next one I might not get away so lightly!


8 comments:

Tori said...

You totally should have went to see Wicked!! Next time I tell you :)

Glad you had fun xx

Chantelle said...

sounds like you had a gr8 time, i like london but there is to much walking for my liking lol

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time ready for the next one !!!!!!!

Me said...

yes I think i'll see Wicked next time and I agree Chantelle, too much walking lol!!

Anonymous said...

Funny pictures

Kiz said...

Sounds great, I saw dirty dancing this year in london, LOVED it ! Hehe.
Glad ya had a good one though

Woody said...

One hen do not enough eh? Sounds like you had a good time in the big smoke :-)

Hen Party said...

Looks so much fun! And you look gorgeous in your outfits! Glad you had a great time :-) Looking forward to know more about hen weekends ideas.