Monday, 26 April 2010

Come on in

Pictures of our new home!
The Bathroom

Front Room (Next on the list to decorate)

The Kitchen and Dining Area (still abit of a mess! Although we have tidied it abit since I took these pictures)

Our Bedroom


The spare room which is currently a junk and physio room


The garden, the neighbours are very quiet since it's a graveyard behind ;o) Although the same can't be said for the church and it's bells, although it's not an annoying sound. It's the church we got married at which is nice, I will take a picture to put on here later

5 comments:

Ruth Jay said...

looks like you have found a lovely home :) and for the record, James and I have been in our flat since the start of December and it's messier than your new house lol. Infact, I am ashamed by how messy it is and by the fact that there are still things in boxes :S

Rick said...

Looks nice.. won't stay like that for long though, once you get a kid in it.believe me.

Harmony said...

wow that looks so good! really nice! so many cool things like the shelving above the bed and the double doors in the hallway! hope you really enjoy your space!

Jac said...

Looks lovely and really spacious! I nearly didn't see Alfie in the bathroom pic as he blends in so well with the floor tiles lol!
x

Anonymous said...

I like the new place,glad you have finally moved in