On Saturday we stayed over at the inlaws as it was little sister in laws birthday, last one as a teenager! We went for a meal and I had an amazing vegetarian pizza, yummy!
Then on Sunday we headed to Headingley as somehow Pete talked me into going to watch a rugby match with him, it may have had something to do with Olly Murs performing before the match, still not sure how even that persuaded me to be honest! I'm not a sports fan really. Luckily the weather was nice and I even wore a Leeds Rhinos top to get into the spirit of things, I'm just super cool! Some people who go to watch rugby have foul mouths! It's not a place for such a lady like myself! Sadly I forgot to take some pictures, so you will just have to imagine what I looked like in my Leeds Rhinos top.
I'm feeling really well at the moment. I'm not cured or anything! I still have the normal CF complaints, however compared to normal, I'm feeling pretty good. I feel less productive, more energetic, less breathless and the headaches are little and not often. I know I feel good when I can go a few hours without having to think about anything CF related, such as, ouch my chest hurts or ouch my head hurts, or jeez this cough is so hard I think my head is going to blow off, or 'do I have enough energy to do that?'. Those type of things! I actually feel normal and not suffocated by CF with whatever I do.
We are getting the keys for our bungalow on Friday! Wahoo! Therefore I am preparing things now. I've already had problems with BT. I called them this morning to tell them I did not want to renew our contract and for it to expire when it ends. I then tried to call our broadband provider afterwards and the phoneline had been cancelled! So I have spent all morning trying to get our phoneline reconnected, what a farce! I then have to call back again tomorrow to advise I want the contract to end next week (which is what I wanted in the first place!), talk about back to square one! For some reason my internet is still working even though I have no phoneline, very strange!
Going to start packing things up today and also I have bought this massive file for me to arrange all our letters etc in categories which is what I am going to do next.
You don't know how good it feels to just be able to blog about normal things and not have any CF complaints or news. I might not blog for awhile as it's going to be a busy week, you never know, the next time I blog I might be in our new home! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
great post, glad to hear you're feeling well! the sunny weather always helps too :P
good luck with the moving, hope it's smooth sailing for you on Friday :) x
Hooray for Normality!
Good luck with the move! You've picked a great time of year to be moving into the new house xxx
Good luck! It's hard work moving house, you'll soon realise how much stuff you've both got.
Good to read in your blog that you have something to be excited about with your new house and that your feeling well Gemma. Good luck wth the move, hope it all goes smoothly
Post a Comment