Happy Easter everyone!
Pete and I went to church today so I'm feeling all Eastery (if that's a word?), it was a good service and feels good to celebrate Jesus' resurrection. We then took Alfie for a walk which was nice if not abit cold and then I have had a little kip this afternoon.
I have been very naughty and have run out of Tobi, I knew it was running low yet still did not go to the chemist to pick up my supply as I am lazy. I went to get some out of the fridge and the fridge was bare. A little smile did appear on my face as it means I don't have to do it today and perhaps tomorrow too if the chemist is not open. Two days with only one nebuliser to do and totally not my fault....yeah yeah I know it is really but there is nothing I can do about it now!
I started back on my voriconazole as I am doing one month on and one month off, took my first lot yesterday and last night I had some seriously crazy dreams! I can't really remember them now but I know they were weird!
I've ordered a nasal sinus wash to try help clear my sinuses as I keep getting headaches again, my head just feels tense and full up all the time. Its a wash that someone recommended to me so lets hope it works, I'm still struggling with the dripping down the back of my throat, it's getting better but not gone completely. I am going to let Pete use it too and if it helps him I will buy him his own. He has a runny nose all the time and breathes through his mouth, it makes him snore and breathe heavily and he is blowing his nose all the time. Allergy tablets don't seem to help, anti congestion tablets/sprays etc don't work. The GP said it was allergies, but like I say the tablets don't seem to work. Pete being a man would rather put up with it than go to the doctors again and hence I have to put up with sleepless nights and have to wear ear plugs that make my ears hurt, although they are pretty good, they are called bio ears and I'd recommend them. He has now also started to twitch in his sleep, not little twitches but big ones that make the whole bed move. I think I can see why I am tired all the time! It's getting to the stage that once we move I'm going to banish him to the spare room, we don't have one at the moment! So hopefully this nasal wash might help out!
We are not moving until the 16th April now, the vendors can't complete until then because of work commitments! Not very impressed but not much we can do really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment