Just booked myself in to start some IV's on Wednesday. I've been trying to put it off until my outpatients appointment next Friday but looking at my social calendar its best to get them out of the way!
Basically the past few days the left side of my chest as being hurting, it's like a stabbing pain when I breathe in. I've also been feelings breathless easier as my whole chest is feeling quite tight. In addition to this my sputum has become very thick and dark and it tastes absolutely minging, to the point it's making me feel sick at times. Also I my weight has gone down abit. So all in all, time for IV's I think!
I'm not bothered to be honest, I feel like I've had a busy month and could do with abit of a rest. It's just typical it will probably start to get warm when I'm on IV's and I won't be in the mood for going out and appreciating the sun!
Yesterday I won a sofa on ebay for £67! The seller says it has never been used and has just being in storage for a year. I am hopefully going to collect it with my brother tomorrow or Sunday as he has a van and it's down in Sheffield. It's a two seater sofa to go in the kitchen as we are going to have a little living area in there. There is already a TV bracket on the wall from the previous owners so it only seems right we put a TV on there!
On Monday I got a letter through for someone called Gina, I was going to throw it away as neither of the previous owners were called Gina and the surname was different. However on the letter it said private and important so I thought I best open it and I'm glad I did! It was a debt collection letter saying if she didn't respond in 7 days they were going to come and re posses items to pay off her debt! So I rang up and told them she had never lived here and they said they have removed the details, I'm still worried though!
We are getting a burglar alarm fitted today, I am currently sat in our bedroom with Alfie and Murphy whilst the guy fits it. So if anyone was planning on breaking into our home, I wouldn't bother anymore ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment