On another note sorry no blog update for a few days, they are usually flying in! Also general lack of communication with the outside world. I have been inspired to start writing my own story, I used to write alot as a child and then have had writers block for around 16 years! I had a fantastic dream on Thursday and have been frantically trying to put it onto paper or should I say onto laptop! It's occupying my mind every minute, its kind of an obsession at the moment. In the meantime I shall leave you with a picture of Alfie on our newly acquired walk which has assisted me greatly with a quest for description in my supposed 'story' that is emerging from my quite daft brain!



PS - do not bother asking me about what the story is, I won't even tell Pete. It's a personal thing.
1 comment:
How brave of L. Wish I could say more but I carnt find the words x
Post a Comment