Tuesday, 7 April 2009

More Sad News

Suzy (aka Poozie) you were very popular on the cf forum, we are all going to miss you so much and never forget you. Poor Alfie is going to miss his mummy, you loved that dog so much. You were so positive and strong, I'm so angry you didn't get your new lungs in time. You were so determined, making bracelets for cf even when you were so poorly. I admired you for your outlook on life and I hope you knew this because I remember I once told you. You wouldn't want any of us to be angry and negative however I can't help but have this empty feeling in my stomach at your passing and I feel scared for what lies ahead for me and everyone else who is fighting this cruel illness.

Please register to donate your organs if you haven't already done so, every person can make a difference to help save lives, Suzy had been waiting for over a year.
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/ukt/how_to_become_a_donor/how_to_become_a_donor.jsp





I was thinking about taking a break from the cf forums but Victoria has talked me out of it. I have also told her that if she leaves me I am going to come up to heaven and kick her arse because I don't think I could handle it. That applies to everyone by the way!

5 comments:

George said...

well thats me signed up sis, cant belive i already wasnt

Gemma's mum said...

You were George, as is josh plus me and your dad, you just got passed 18 :-)( xxx sad thoughts at this time........

Me said...

thanks George! xx

Jo said...

I was thinking of having a break from the boards aswell cos of the past week but decided that's not what suzy or louis would of wanted so i'm staying. :) xx

Chantelle said...

i miss suzy :( x