Saturday, 6 June 2009

Nice Dream!!!

I would like to announce that I have had my first nice dream for months! wahoo!!! Although I am abit concerned by it.... I dreamt Thomas Cromwell from the series The Tudors was in love with me. So slightly weird but nice, I'm not going to be picky! It's a start! And now I am strangely in love with James Frain!! Shame he got beheaded at the end of series 3, woops sorry spoiler! Its history though so you knew it was coming!


Pete and I went to see Terminator Salvation last night, it was blumming fantastic!!! Best film I have seen in ages (apart from Twilight obviously...!!!)

Other news - I still have my stupid coldsores. They are all yellow and bleeding, my Nana thought they might be infected so she gave me some sudacream (I have no idea how to spell it) and it seems to helping to dry them out. I have started the ciprofloxicin as I still don't feel 100%, I've been sleeping an awful lot and since the coldsores are not budging I thought this was an indication my body is suffering.

My mum is on holiday at the moment so Murphy is living with us, oh the joys of having two chihuahuas treating you as a climbing frame! They both finished their dog training on Wednesday, Pete and I took them instead of my mum and I. They both managed to graduate (haha) and we have certificates and photographs! I think I'm going to take Alfie to the next level of training since he is so clever! Need to save up abit of cash first!

1 comment:

Gemma's mum said...

I'm back now and again you did a fantastic job dog sitting. Pleased about the nice dream xxx